Make Your Own Wine
At Water 2 Wine, we let you become the winemaker! (or the Vintner in wine making terms). It's a simple process in which our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the entire process.
- Pick your favorite wine (see the menu for the most up to date wines)
- You will participate in the initial mixing of the grapes, must and other ingredients, then pitch the yeast to kick off the fermentation process
- Our knowledgeable and skilled wine making team will then take over for the remainder of the production of your batch of wine. During this time we can help you design a custom label for your 28-30 bottles. The wine making process generally takes about 6-8 weeks.
- Set up an appointment to come back and bottle your wine. Feel free to share the fun and invite your family or friends to your "Bottling Party" to help you fill, cork and label your wine.
- Must: crushed grapes and its juice before fermentation.
- Fermentation: during the primary fermentation of wine, the two grape sugars, glucose and fructose are converted to alcohol (ethanol) by the action yeast. The by-products of primary fermentation are aromas and flavors, the gas carbon dioxide, and heat.
- Vintner: a person who makes wine.
- Custom wine making is available only for batches of wine (28-30 bottles)
- Custom labels are available for both batches of wine (28-30 bottles) and individual bottles of wine.